Wednesday, June 12, 2019

NASA Figurines

While at the NASA Glenn Research Center a couple of weeks ago for an outreach education training, I stopped at the NASA exchange store and picked up a few gifts for the family. Yesterday I shared the NASA oven mitts I picked out. For my youngest daughter, I found a set of NASA figurines that I knew were perfect for her.


My 8 year old has a huge imagination and loves playing with toy figurines. She has a bunch of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys she plays with and she can occupy herself for hours at a time playing. When I saw these NASA figurines, I knew she'd love them and I immediately grabbed them off the shelf. At $10 for a set of 12, I thought they were a great deal. Did my daughter love them? You bet! She opened them right away when I got home and added them to her toy collection! There are a couple of astronauts, the space shuttle, a couple of satellites, a rocket, a capsule, and the mobile lunar rover from the Apollo missions. Super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment