Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Clarkesworld Magazine

I recently shared my discovery of two short story magazines, The Dark Magazine, and Lightspeed Magazine. Both of these electronic magazines publish short stories in the genre of fantasy, science fiction, and a bit of horror. Another great electronic magazine I've discovered is Clarkesworld Magazine. Similar to the other two, Clarkesworld is published monthly with several science-fiction and fantasy stories each month.

Clarkesworld Magazine

For $2.99 a month, you get quite a few short stories of high quality. I was really impressed with the first issue I read, April 2020, and thoroughly enjoyed each story. Although I've only read one or two issues of each to date, right now, based on one issue, I rank Clarkesworld above the others, but that doesn't hold much meaning. My opinion could very well change after reading a few more issues of each.

If in need of some new fantasy/science-fiction reading, or in need of a good gift idea for someone, a Clarkesworld Magazine e-subcription is a great option!

No comments:

Post a Comment