Monday, June 8, 2020

NPR's Short Wave Podcast

I'm always on the lookout for new podcasts. I'm a big fan of science and political podcasts and the occasional sports podcast. I recently discovered that NPR has quite a few podcasts on different topics and many of them are relatively short, making it easy to listen to and fit into your schedule. In today's post, I'm highlighting NPR's Short Wave podcast.

NPR's Short Wave Podcast

Short Wave is a podcast focusing on new discoveries in science and delivers a bit of science in short podcasts that are typically about ten minutes in length. Many of the more recent episodes are looking at various aspects of coronavirus, given the huge focus on it right now for obvious reasons. Other podcast episodes have looked at "Murder Hornets" and the mysteries of dark energy in the Universe.

This is a high quality podcast and one I highly recommend you add to your list! If you have room. I don't have room so whenever I add a new podcast I have to remove an old one. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment