Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I ******* Love Science Website

Okay, so the name is a bit vulgar, but the "I ******* Love Science" website is a fantastic website for learning about current science topics, events, news, etc.  I can honestly tell you that I learn several new science things EACH day by following this site.  It's amazing how much wonderful science is taking place every day in the world!

The website itself doesn't use profanity, although I did find one link to the facebook page down near the bottom.  So use your best judgment when showing your kids the site or allowing them to use it on their own.
IFL Science

I'll admit that I rarely go to their website.  I follow and get notifications from their facebook page.

IFL Science on Facebook

I encourage you to check it out!  You are guaranteed to learn some science!


No comments:

Post a Comment