Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Newton's First Law in Action

Anyone taking a basic science class or a physics class is introduced to Newton's three laws of motion. The first law states that objects will remain in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. This also means objects in rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force. There are several demos one can do to show this, but I came across this video over the weekend that illustrates Newton's first law in a very cool way!

Newton's First Law Meets a T-Rex

The title of the video says it all. There's a T-Rex in it! This is a super cool video and I shared it to my astronomy students. It wouldn't be the same without the T-Rex video.

Check out the video, share it, show it to your students, etc. This video brought a smile to my face when I first saw it...on a Monday. A great way to start the week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment