Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Women of Science Calendar

For Christmas my kids found a Women in Science glass that I was thrilled to receive from them. One of them saw it in a store when I wasn't out with them and they immediately knew it was a perfect gift for me. After Christmas I needed a couple of calendars for my offices and home. One of the calendars I picked up was a corresponding Women in Science 2020 calendar by Rachel Ignotofsky. Each month is represented by a prominent woman in the history of science.

  
A photo I took of the last four months of 2019.
If you want one of these, it isn't too late. It may be February, but there are still 11 months to go. Here's one place where you can pick it up online, but there are, of course, many more buying options.

Women of Science 2020 Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment