Friday, June 1, 2012

Last Day of Preschool

This morning I dropped my daughter off for her very last day of pre-school/daycare.  I'm not sure that it's really hit me yet that she's officially done with daycare when I pick her up this afternoon.  I don't think it will really hit me until she starts kindergarten in August.  I asked her this morning how she feels about her last day.  She said she'll be sad but she doesn't really act sad.  I think she's more excited about our summer activities.  One of our big daddy/daughter activities is rocket building.  It's the first thing she wants to do when our summer vacation officially begins.  I have to admit that I'm super excited about the rockets too.  I haven't build/launched a model rocket since middle school.  We have all of the materials and are ready to go.  Just need to wait for a calm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment