Monday, January 27, 2014

Fun with Clay

Looking for a fun activity for your kids on a day when the weather is bad and your kids are cooped up in the house?  Try clay!  My daughters received sets of colored molding clay for Christmas and one day the other week when outside temps where below zero and school was canceled, we pulled out the clay and they went to work making various clay objects.  


You may be wondering what some of these objects are.  Some are clear.  There's a sun, a tree, two penguins, and a koala.  I can't remember what my 6 year old said the white objects with the yellow ball on them are.  The 3 red/pink objects are interesting.  I had not clue what they were and they look phallic-like!!!  I asked her and they are cherries!  LOL!  

So there you go.  Get some colored clay and let your kids use their imaginations!  

No comments:

Post a Comment