Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Political Dad

I'm using today's blog post to inform you of a second blog that I've recently started.  I love discussing science and how it relates to my daughters, thus the purpose of this Dad, Daughters, and Science blog.  However, I also have a great interest in politics.  Politics comes up every once in awhile on this blog, but when it does, it is usually very light and has a direct link to parenting and/or science.  I've created a second blog, The Political Dad, as a way of publishing my thoughts on politics (mainly for me, but if others read it, then that's great too).  I have no clue how long this new blog will last, just as I had no clue how long or how long this science and parenting blog will last.  I guess they'll last as long as I continue to enjoy publishing on them.

If you have an interest in politics or just want to hear some of my thoughts on politics, head over to The Political Dad and check it out.

The Political Dad

I warn you, however, that I have a distinct "lean" to one side of the political spectrum.  :-)  It should be pretty clear once you check out the blog, which direction I lean.  If you don't agree with political opinions, that's your choice, but it won't affect me in any way.  Rest assured that I will keep this science and parenting blog as apolitical as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment