Monday, September 8, 2014

100,000 Page Views!

Yesterday The Cool Science Dad blog had its 100,000th page view!  Awesome!  This blog started at the end of May 2012 with just a hundred or so page views per month and is now in its 29th month with about 5,000 - 6,000 page views (and growing) per month.  I've always told myself that I'll continue to do this blog as long as I'm having fun and I must say that I'm having a lot of fun with this blog.

This blog has helped motivate me to constantly share the world of science with my daughters.  Last week my 7 year old checked out the book "Science Rocks!" from her school's library.  Yesterday morning she reminded me that I promised her that we'd do some science experiments from the book over the weekend.  Well, couldn't back out on that promise, so Sunday afternoon we did  couple of science experiments, which of course you'll see posted on this blog in the coming weeks!

That's it for now.  Enjoy your day and make sure it's filled with science!

P.S.  At the current page view rate, I expect this blog to receive its 1 millionth page view in May 2028.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment