Thursday, January 11, 2018

Star Wars Books

I love Star Wars (Episodes 1 & 2 wipe from memory, of course) and recently took a look at the collection of Star Wars books out there.  I've read a couple in years past but I was astonished when I saw the full, and growing list, of Star Wars books written by various authors.  Wow!  Here's a site that has organized them in chronological order.

Star Wars Books - Chronological Order

The few I've read I'd rate as okay to good, but not great.  Then again, I've only read a couple.  I plan to read some others in the future, but as I've said many times, my to-read list is ever growing and far exceeds the lifetime of the oldest human alive.  I guess it's good that I like to read but also sad I'll never finish my to-read list.  Oh well.

Valentine's Day is coming up so if you have a Star Wars lover in your family, a Star Wars book might be a good gift choice!  Works for birthdays too.  Books are never a bad idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment