Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Monster Pork Tenderloin

This post really isn't science related but sometimes I come across something I MUST share.  Today's must share is a monster of a pork tenderloin!


See what I mean?  Wow!!!  I came across this beauty at Squealer's BBQ in northern Indianapolis.  My daughter had just finished her soccer game in the area.  We were hungry and this place was close.  The pork tenderloin was not only huge, but also delicious.  Squealer's also had delicious pulled pork.  And our family of four ate full meals for under $40 after tax and 20% tip.  An under $40 meal at a sit down restaurant for a family of 4?  That's hard to find these days!

How to turn this into science?  Hmmm.  Science is all about asking questions, so here's a question.  How do you make a pork tenderloin this big and this delicious???  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment