Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Science Fiction Anthologies at my Local Used Book Store

On a recent nice day I took a break from work and took a stroll down to the local used book store.  I've been here many times before, but today I discovered their science fiction anthology section!  It wasn't near the science fiction section and was hidden on the bottom of a large book shelf.  Thus my reason for not seeing it before today.  Upon my discovery my eyes popped wide as there were a ton of science fiction anthologies for purchase!!!  I started by picking this two book set for just $8.

A two book set for just $8!!!
How great is that?!?!!  A huge selection of science fiction stories for less than $10.  Can't beat that!  I will definitely be back for more.  Shhh...don't tell my wife!  She already thinks I have too many books at home.  Too many books?  Not possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment