Thursday, September 27, 2018

New York Times Bestsellers in Science

If you find yourself struggling to pick out your next book, a great place to look for ideas is the New York Time Bestsellers in Science.

New York Times Bestsellers in Science

Hopefully the above link works, but if not, just search for New York Times Bestsellers and you can go through the lists and select science as an option.

Admittedly, I have not read any books on the current (September 2018) list. There are several exciting options, including Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson. Given my background in astrophysics, there's always a special place in my heart for books in this field.

My problem isn't finding the next book, but in deciding which of the many books I want next! I have far, far too many books on my to-read list. :-)

If a science book is not what you are looking for, check out the other book lists at the New York Times. Or go to your local library!

No comments:

Post a Comment