Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Halloween Cake

Just before Halloween, my oldest daughter attended a Girl Scout event to raise money for Girl Scouts. To raise money, each Girl Scout had to make a Halloween themed cake to be auctioned off. Here's my daughter's cake:

My daughter's cake showing tentacles and eyeballs in a witch's cauldron!
I thought this was very creative and blows away anything I could make! The tentacles and eyeballs in the soupy mix of a witch's cauldron is just great! It auctioned off for $5, so now I'm getting on my proud dad soapbox to say, what the heck?!?!?! $5!!! This cake is worth $5,000 at a minimum! LOL! The highest selling cake went for $15. Granted, this cake was pretty cool too, but cooler than the above. No way! Dad getting off his soap box now. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment