Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Why is the Penis Shaped Like That? by Jesse Bering

If you are looking for a science themed book that is different than the typical science themed book, look no further than 'Why is the Penis Shaped Like That'? by Jesse Bering.

Why Is the Penis Shaped Like That?

I've had this on my bookshelf for about a half year since I picked it up for $5 at a science teaching conference I attended last spring. I finally decided to read it and just finished it. This isn't a book for a young kid, but for teenagers and adults, this is a great book that looks at the science of the human reproductive anatomy as well as how humans view sex in society.

Although the author throws in some of his own humorous opinions, the author focuses on the science of every subject he introduces. It's quite amazing the number of scientific studies on the less talked about aspects of human anatomy and sex. This is a book I definitely recommend and one I GUARANTEE you will learn something by reading. You've likely never read anything like it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment