Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Jurassic Park

So I've been on a mission lately to watch with my daughters several of the old movies I watched as a kid. The local library has been a great source for some of these movies. In the past we've watched Harry and the Hendersons, and we also watched The Sandlot. We've decided to watch the full Jurassic Park series, so we started with the original Jurassic Park, released back in the early 1990s.


I loved Jurassic Park as a kid and couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I watched it! Thus I was super excited to watch it again with my kids. We checked it out from the library on a weekend and cuddled up on the couch with some popcorn and movie fun! The kids loved it! I also have the book, so when they are ready, they can read the book and get more details that didn't make it into the movie. One of the moments in the movie I had completely forgotten was the appearance of Samuel L. Jackson! And Newman from Seinfeld is in Jurassic Park! 

My 8 year old probably enjoyed it the most. She talks about it quite a bit and now can't wait for us to watch the other Jurassic Park movies. So if you need some movie fun on a weekend evening, you can't go wrong with Jurassic Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment