Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Crimes of Grindelwald

Last month, just before Thanksgiving, we went to the movies on a Sunday morning. Sunday mornings are our favorite day/time to go to the movie theater because tickets are cheap, usually just a bit more than $5 per ticket, and the crowds are lower. On this particular Sunday we went to see The Crimes of Grindelwald on the movie's opening weekend.

Crimes of Grindelwald
Let me begin by saying this was a FANTASTIC movie!!! I tweeted at J.K. Rowling to say the same, but she didn't tweet me back. LOL! I guess she was a bit busy. :-) Our family loved Fantastic Beasts and we loved Crimes of Grindelwald even more. Even though the movie took place in London, it reminded me so much of Scotland that I want to go back! 

As for the movie, every minute of it was exciting. I didn't want it to end! Eddie Redmayne is perfect in his role. I thought Katherine Waterston did a marvelous job. Johnny Depp is perfect for Grindelwald. And one of the best parts? Dumbledore is back!!! Dumbledore is played by Jude Law and he was the perfect middle aged Dumbledore. I won't give any of the movie away but it was simply fantastic. And there's another one coming out and we can't wait for it! If you haven't, go see this movie. It is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment