Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Think 100%: The Coolest Show on Climate Change Podcast

I found a new science themed podcast a couple of weeks ago and it's a pretty good one, so I thought I'd share it to this blog. The podcast is called Think 100%: The Coolest Show on Climate Change. As the title of the podcast suggests, the focus is on climate change. The link below will take you to a more detailed description of the show.

Think 100%: The Coolest Show on Climate Change

I've listened to a few episodes and added it to my regular to-listen list. It's some good stuff and there aren't too many podcasts completely focused on climate change out there. There are many that have a partial focus on climate change, but this podcast is 100% climate change all the time and that's an important distinction from other science podcasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment