Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Drilled Podcast

It's been awhile since I've shared a podcast on this blog so it is time to remedy that! I'm a podcast lover. I listen to far more podcasts than I have time for, which means I fall behind or have to pick and choose which episodes to listen to. Yet I just can't stop adding a new podcast to my list when I find something new and exciting. One of the more recent podcasts I discovered is titled "Drilled".

Drilled Podcast

There are more podcasts devoted to climate change out there now than there were 5 years ago, which is a great thing! Drilled is one of those, and focuses on what their website describes as "investigates the propaganda campaign of the century — the creation of climate denial."

I really encourage you to give it a listen. Climate change is real and it is critical we as society step up and do something immediately, yet we have a government in the U.S. that denies the facts of climate change. Not only do they deny that we should do something about it, they deny it is even happening! For the future of our children and the future of this planet, we need to focus on climate change, what I and many argue is the greatest threat on the globe today.

Anyways, listen to Drilled, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment