Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Take a Moment to Appreciate Your Kids

Today I want to remind all parents to take a moment to appreciate the small moments in your child dominated lives.  Anyone with kids knows that life is busy.  There's school, daycare, homework, doctor's visits, sports, family visits, etc.  Oh, and then the crying and whining that never seems to end on some days!  But built within all of that your child will say something or do something that makes you forget about all the annoying aspects (i.e. crying and whining) of raising a child.  The other night I was reading a book to our 6 year old while my wife was playing "I Spy" with our 3 year old.  All of a sudden my 3 year old says "I spy a tooting chipmunk"!  Yep, a tooting chipmunk.  Not only that but she starts giggling like crazy after saying it.  Nothing beats these little moments in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment