Sunday, August 12, 2012

All Good Things Come to an End

I had a blast the past two weeks watching the Olympics with my daughter.  She was introduced to a number of sports she had never seen before, and I had the pleasure of teaching her a bit of science and answering her questions.  I hope she's just as interested to watch 4 years from now when the next summer Olympics begin.  

Of course, I don't have to wait 4 years for the next Olympics.  The winter Olympics take place in 2 years and I'm already excited to share with her a number of new winter sports she's never seen.  On top of that, my younger daughter will be old enough to watch with us.  Right now she doesn't have patience to watch TV, which is probably a good thing, but in 2 years at the age of 4 I'm guessing she'll have a greater interest in what is taking place.  

I hope you had as much fun as I did watching the Olympics this year.  I loved every bit of them, but it's probably good that they are over.  Now I can get back to going to bed at a decent time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment