Monday, January 26, 2015

StarTalk by Neil deGrasse Tyson

If you've never listened the Star Talk Radio podcast by Neil deGrasse Tyson, you definitely should!  Tyson does a great job explaining complicated astronomy topics in a very clear and humorous way.  I've been listening for 2+ years now and look forward to each weekly episode.


For the TV watchers out there, I have good news.  Tyson's Star Talk podcast has been picked up by the National Geographic Channel and will premiere in April as a late night talk show.  I don't have a TV subscription service at home, so I won't get to see it, but I'll continue to listen to the podcast.  If you have cable/satellite TV and get the National Geographic Channel, set your DVR to record this new show in April.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment