Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Page View Record

It's been awhile since I posted/discussed page view stats for this blog.  I'm happy to report that April 2015 was a record month for The Cool Science Dad blog!  There were a total of 7,437 unique page views, averaging out to just under 250 page views per day!  Woohoo!


This blog started back in Mary 2012 with just a few page views per month and has grown to almost 250 page views per day.  That's a huge increase.  There are a few ups and downs from month to month, but the overall trend is a growth in page views.

I've always said I'll continue writing this blog as long as I enjoy it and right now I still enjoy it.  I intend to continue for some time, a time that is currently undefined.  What I can say is that I won't be stopping anytime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment