Thursday, June 29, 2017

Did Humans and Dinosaurs Co-Exist? NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Did humans and dinosaurs co-exist?  My mind is blown when I hear people claim this.  My mind is even more blown when seeing this YouGov poll from 2015 that found 41% of Americans believe humans and dinosaurs co-exised.  WOW!  That is insane!!!  How is this even possible?!?!?!  If you're curious about how YouGov did their polling, go here:

Over 40% of Americans believe humans and dinosaurs shared the planet

This just amazes me!  I don't even know what to say other than no, humans and dinosaurs did not co-exist!  The timing of the two was not even close!  There's a separation of about 63 MILLION YEARS between the extinction of the dinosaurs and early humans.  Seriously?  41%?  Is there hope for humanity?  Hard to believe so given this polling.  Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment