Monday, December 4, 2017

Brain Box: Inventions

Over the last year my 10 year has received a handful of Brain Box games.  I've previously written about the Science & Nature Brain Box game.  While killing some time on a lazy Sunday afternoon after a soccer game was canceled we decided to crack open the Inventions edition of Brain Box.

Brain Box Inventions

The goal of the game is to answer a question based on observing a card that details a specific invention.  In the card are various facts and images of the invention.  You have 10 seconds to view the card and then you roll the die and answer the question number associated with the die roll.  If you answer the questions correctly, you keep the card.  The person with the most cards at the end of a defined time period wins.  Seems easy, but remembering facts on a card is difficult when you only have 10 seconds.  I 'won' five cards against my kids.

I earned five cards.

Pretty good, until you compare it to the six cards my 7 year old won and the eight cards my 10 year old won.  LOL!  These Brain Box games are very informative and a great way to kill some time but not get involved in a 3 hour game (such as Risk). 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment