Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Halloween Cow Costume

I missed posting this just after Halloween, but this year I decided to break out the make-up and the cow costume and dress up along with my kids for trick or treating this past Halloween.

I'm an evil cow with an evil cat.  :-)
I'm not just any cow.  I'm a cow that doesn't smile and carries an evil cat to pet so I look even more villainous!  LOL!  It's been a couple of years since I pulled out the cow costume, but with oldest daughter already in 5th grade, I'm not sure how many more Halloween's she'll dress up.  Thus I took advantage and joined in the trick or treating fun!  It was a great night for trick or treating.  Not too cold, no wind, and no rain.  Perfect night for a grown adult to walk around the neighborhood as a cow!  

The moral of this story is to have fun while you can!  Live life to its fullest and have fun with your kids, even if it embarrasses them a little.  Actually I don't think they were embarrassed at all.  They know me very well by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment