Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

I love science fiction and fantasy books.  My to-read list is so long that I'll never finish it in my lifetime and that's without adding any new books to it.  I can't help but keep adding books to it, so I just have to accept the fact I will never complete this list.  Oh well.  I recently finished reading Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman.

Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Dragons of Autumn Twilight is the first in a trilogy and one of many, many books in the Dragonlance universe.  The most common books people read in this universe are the ones written by Weis & Hickman, who created the universe and wrote several of the books.  I've read this book before, many years ago.  This series is one of my favorites in the fantasy book genre, so I decided to read it again.  There are dwarves, elves, magi, half-elves, barbarians, dragons, etc!  What's not to love!?!?

If you have a fantasy book lover in your family or know someone looking for a good fantasy read, point them in the direction of the Dragonlance universe.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong reading a book in this universe.  I recommend starting with Dragons of Autumn Twilight and reading this trilogy first, but you can really start anywhere.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment