Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Let Your Kids Make Slime!!!

I heard the craziest thing the other day.  It was so crazy, in fact, that I was sure I wasn't hearing it right.  Apparently there are some parents out there who don't let their kids make slime!  WHAT?!?!?!  Supposedly making slime is too messy and therefore some kids are told to not make it or stop making it because they are making too much of a mess.  BALDERDASH!  LOL!  I've been waiting to use that word! 

Book of slime.
I'm the Cool Science Dad and I'm telling you that you need to let your kids make slime!  Get them a book about making slime.  Buy them materials to make slime.  Encourage their slime making habits!  My two daughters love making slime and they specifically love trying out new types of slime.  Making slime is one big experiment that uses and hones those critical thinking skills.  Sure, it can make a mess, but a wet rag can quickly clean up that mess.  Don't let a mess stop your kids from experimenting.  Let them make slime!

No comments:

Post a Comment