Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Re-Organizing the Bookshelf

The past weekend I finally found some time to re-organize my bookshelf in the house.  It was overloaded and double stacked with books upon books.  I re-organized my clothes closet and cleared a bunch of space on a shelf in there to then move a bunch of books off the shelf in the picture below to make it look less messy in the common area in our house.

The re-organized bookshelf.

The bookshelf is now clean, organized, yet still full.  This is probably 1/3 of the books that were on it with the other 2/3 being moved to a shelf in my clothes closet.  What can I say?  I love books and I'm not getting rid of them, even after I've read them.  I may want to read them again and my kids may want to read some as they get older.  Oh, and this doesn't count the huge collection of e-books I own.  :-)  Life without reading is a life not lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment