Monday, March 12, 2018

Dragons of Winter Night by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

I just finished reading Dragons of Winter Night by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.  This is the second book in the Dragonlance Chronicles trilogy.  I wrote a review on the first book that you can find below.

Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

I really love this series and the universe of fantasy characters Weis and Hickman have created.  It's truly a masterpiece of imagination, and books such as these help me escape the everyday worries of real life.  Nothing beats taking a few minutes each day to immerse myself in a world of dragons, elves, dwarves, and magic! 

Dragons of Winter Night
If fantasy is your reading genre, please check out Weis & Hickman.  I think you'll like what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment