Thursday, January 24, 2019

Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

Transformers Movie Series

I still don't know what it is about the Transformers movie series, but I can't stop watching. I've seen the first four so far. We watched them as a family. They are basically the same. Lots of ridiculous action. But somehow I'm not turned off and I want to watch more! Thus expect a post on Transformers 5 and Bumblebee, as well as any other future Transformers movies in the future!

A promotional display for the 2007 Transformers movie at en:BotCon 2006. The same display appeared at 2007's en:Toy Fair.
Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

To be honest, this movie is basically the same as the first three. There are good Transformers and bad Transformers. The good Transformers are trying to help the humans and the bad Transformers are trying to destroy humans and the good Transformers helping them. There are good humans wanting to help the good Transformers and there are bad human helping the bad Transformers try to rid the planet of the good Transformers.

Make sense? Doesn't matter. The point is this movie is 2 hours and 45 minutes of non-stop action. There is very little non-action time in this movie. And that action is completely ridiculous. Yet...and I can't explain it...I want more! Bring on Transformers 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment