Friday, February 8, 2019

This Blog's History: Taco Sauce Penny Cleaner

This Blog's History

Starting several years ago, every Friday I link back to a previous post I wrote. Why? I may be biased, but I think there's quite a bit of good, exciting science I post on this blog, and I like to revisit these old posts. Plus it is a way for new readers to see many of the cool science experiments I've done with my kids in the past without reading the blog from day one, which was over 1,000 posts ago!

Taco Sauce Penny Cleaner Experiment

If you've ever looked at a penny, you'll notice it is very dirty, unless you happen to come along a recently made penny that is still bright and shiny. Cleaning a penny is usually not on anyone's priority list, but there are several cool science experiments you can do that clean a penny. One is taco sauce. Yes, taco sauce will clean your penny! I won't give it away, but click the link below to see how we tested this at our home.

Where do I go?

For the original post, click the link below. This links to the original post I wrote a couple of years ago.

Taco Sauce Penny Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment