Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Third Option - A Book Review

Among the large number of books on my to-read list is the Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn. Flynn passed away several years ago, but the series was picked up by a second author. Mitch Rapp can be described as a U.S. spy, counter-terrorism expert, and your stereotypical bad ass character defeating bad people. I recently finished reading The Third Option, the fourth book in the on-going Mitch Rapp series. I previously wrote a review on the third book that you can view here.

Transfer of Power (Mitch Rapp #3)

In that post I mentioned that I don't agree with Vince Flynn's politics at all. But I can't deny that I really enjoy the books. They are exciting, thrilling, and yes, in some cases a bit predictable, but they are hard for me to put down! The Third Option had the same quality as the first three. The ending was a bit anti-climatic compared to the previous books, but it sets up the story for the next book, which I'm definitely planning to read.

If you like spy thrillers, I recommend checking out the Mitch Rapp books by Vince Flynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment