Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Stay safe out there and make sure your kids have flashlights or other bright markers to identify themselves easily to drivers on the neighborhood streets, especially as it gets dark out. My oldest daughter is transitioning out of trick or treating. Now that she's in 7th grade she's decided she'd rather stay at home and hand out Halloween candy. Our 4th grader, however, is nowhere near close to giving up trick or treating and is geared up for a fun night tonight.

I've written a few Halloween themed posts, so instead of re-writing those posts I'll just point you to a few of them.

Interested in Halloween themed science? There are plenty of great Halloween Science Ideas you can try!

Worried about people poisoning candy or slipping razor blades in candy? Don't be. Turns out there is zero evidence Halloween candy has ever been poisoned. So just enjoy the time trick or treating and the candy that comes with it.

Wondering if I dress for Halloween? Well, it depends on the year and yes, this year I am dressing up, same costume as I wore when I last dressed up in 2017 as a farm animal. :-)

Have a great time tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment