Monday, November 4, 2019

Left Alive #2 - Book Review

I'm closing in on my reading goal for 2019. I set a goal of 40 books read by the end of 2019 and I'm now sitting at 39. Just one more to go!!! My latest book read was Left Alive #2, which continues the story of a zombie apocalypse. Yep, I enjoy zombie books. As I stated in my review of the first book in the series, I was hoping the second book would be better. The first book was a bit dry and only focused on a single character.


Thankfully, it was a better book. The main character meets up with a second character and the two of them work together, with plenty of arguments, to navigate the U.S. as they trek toward Florida. Along the way they run across zombies, as well as other humans who are not so interested in being nice to others. Your typical zombie apocalypse story, but a quick read that satisfies my need of reading about zombies every now and then. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment