Monday, December 30, 2019

Memorial Day (with Mitch Rapp) - Book Review

One of the last books I read in 2019 was Memorial day by Vince Flynn. This is the seventh book in the Mitch Rapp series and is another excellent spy thriller written by Flynn. I know I always say that I don't agree with Flynn's politics (Note: Flynn died in 2013 from prostate cancer), but I do enjoy his books. If you are a fan of spy thrillers, you really need to check out the Mitch Rapp series. Forget the politics and sit down with a good, exciting story.


Memorial Day is another page turning, a book that I finished very quickly because I was delaying doing anything else until I finished. LOL! Mitch Rapp is at it again. He's upset with the day to day politics and is part of a team to stop a terrorist plot to kill the President and take down hundreds of thousands to millions of Americans. Oh, and nukes. He has to stop nukes from going off in Washington D.C. An exciting read!

Although good, the sixth book in the series, Executive Power, didn't quite live up to the previous books in the series. Not so with the seventh book. The seventh book is what the sixth book wasn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment