Thursday, November 14, 2013

Science Experiments

As you've noticed, I haven't had a chance to post much about science experiments I've done with my daughters lately.  We did many science experiments this past summer, but as fall arrived we became busy with school, homework, and after-school activities (primarily soccer games/practices with both kids).  As a result, this took time away from doing science experiments.  My 6 year old still asks on a frequent basis if we can do a science experiment.  This is when I usually check my list and find something science related to do.  Not to worry though, I still have a long list of different science activities to do with my daughters.  Until you see them posted on this blog, here's a list of several websites I use to gather ideas for experiments.

24 Kids’ Science Experiments That Adults Can Enjoy, Too

40 Cool Science Experiments on the Web

Science Kids

Science Fair Projects

Sports Science Projects

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.  Do a web search and you will find thousands of different science experiments/activities that you can do with your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment