Thursday, August 7, 2014

Starting Second Grade

It's so hard to believe, but my 7 year old started second grade this week!  Wow!  It seems like just yesterday that she was a little baby in our arms.  It seems like just yesterday she started pre-school.  It seems like just yesterday when she walked on the school bus for the first time.  And now she's 7 and starting second grade!


Time with kids flies by fast.  Over 7 years ago she entered our lives.  She has another 11 years before finishing high school, but given how fast the first 7 years went, I know the next 11 will go just as fast.  It's important for all parents to remember the little moments in their kids' lives.  Doing this blog helps me with that and helps me remain focused on staying active in their lives, especially on the science side of things.  

At the same time my 7 year old starts second grade, my 4 year old is starting her last year of pre-school.  One year from now she'll be starting her first day of kindergarten!!!  Wow!  Simply wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment