Monday, June 1, 2015

3rd Anniversary!

This past Saturday, May 30, on a day I don't post on this blog, this blog celebrated a very important milestone.  May 30, 2015 marked the 3rd anniversary of this blog.  I started this blog back on May 30, 2012 as a way to share science activities with others as well as a way of debunking science misconceptions for the benefit of others.  I started out posting on random days, but soon shifted to a regular daily M-F posting schedule with no posts on the weekend.


This blog started with just a few hundred monthly visitors the first few months and recently passed 7,000 monthly visitors!  Woohoo!!!

I've always told myself I would continue this blog as long as I was having fun and had something to share with the audience.  At the current time I'm still having a blast and feel that I still have knowledge to share to others.  I see no end in sight for this blog and look forward to celebrating the 4th anniversary next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment