Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bill Nye the Science Guy

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!  Bill Nye the Science Guy is now streaming on Netflix!!!  OMG!!!  Okay, I freely admit that I have NEVER seen an episode of Bill Nye the Science Guy.  I follow Bill Nye today as he's a huge advocate for science and is doing wonders to push science today.  Bill Nye has always been a huge advocate for science and had a TV show titled "Bill Nye the Science Guy".


The show first aired in 1993.  Exactly one hundred episodes were produced over 5 seasons before the show ended.  All 31 episodes in the first season are now available for streaming on Netflix.  I can't wait to sit down with my kids this summer and check out the first episode!  I can't convey to you enough how excited I am to finally see an episode!  I hope my kids are as excited as I am, although they probably think I'm a bit weird right now.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment