Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Astronaut Halloween Costume

Yesterday I wrote about my 5 year old's fruit bat costume she wore Halloween night.  My 8 year old also went trick or treating and dressed up as a NASA astronaut!  Very cool!


This was her outfit for career day last spring when she dressed up as Sally Ride.  She willingly chose to dress up as an astronaut for Halloween, so that was cool.  Dressing up with some science and helping keep our Halloween costs down.  :-)

The interesting part of Halloween night was that my daughter wasn't the only astronaut walking the streets.  I saw two other kids wearing a similar Halloween costume.  It was exciting to see other kids wanting to be an astronaut on Halloween night.  I'm happy to see other kids excited by the world of science!

No comments:

Post a Comment