Monday, November 2, 2015

Water Bottle Rocket Kit

Water bottle rockets are a fun activity for elementary school aged children and fill up an afternoon with excitement!  Making water bottle rockets is relatively easy, as I've previously discussed here:

Water Bottle Rocket Launch

If you're struggling a bit and need more help, there are water bottle rocket kits you can buy that have all of the materials and step by step instructions on how to build rockets.  I ran across one in a toy store the other day.


I can't attest to the quality of this kit and I can't say whether the kit rocket launches higher than the homemade rocket, but kits are an option.  This particular kit was priced at $9.99 and they had others going up to $19.99.  I'm guessing the more expensive models launch higher.  This is potentially a good gift idea for the budding scientist in your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment