Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Folding Socks

Don't get me wrong.  I love it when my daughters help with basic household chores, including laundry.  They'll help fold the clothes and put them away, usually with assistance from my wife or me.  A few weeks ago we were both busy with other household tasks and asked our daughters to fold and put away the laundry.  They went straight to it and eventually had it complete with no help from us.  The next morning, while getting ready for work, I went to my sock drawer to pull out a pair of socks and noticed that  many socks were missing.  No problem, they just put them in a different drawer that I soon found.  What was interesting, however, is the method by which they folded the socks.


Yes, all socks were folded this way.  LOL!  I'm not sure how you fold your own socks, but my daughters simply stuffed one suck into the end of the other, leaving it as the image above shows.  LOL!  Oh well, can't blame them since they folded the launder with no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment