Monday, December 19, 2016

Skeptics with a K Podcast

I shared last Friday a list of science themed podcasts you should check out.  Today I want to specifically share with you one of those podcasts, Skeptics with a K.  This is a science/skeptic themed podcast I've been listening to for about a year now.  Skeptics with a K is put out by the Merseyside Skeptics Society out of the UK.  Most of the podcasts I listen to are out of the U.S., but I enjoy listening to a couple out of the UK and Australia.  There's quite a bit one can learn from those living outside of the U.S.

Skeptics with a K produces a new episode about once per week.  A recent episode in November discussed the crazy conspiracy theory of chemtrails.  Another took a look at the science of male contraceptives.  It's an excellent podcast and one you should consider listening to.  At the very least check it out at the link below.

Skeptics with a K

Update:  Apparently I enjoy this podcast soooo much I posted on it twice, with the first being back on November 29, 2016.  LOL!  Oh well.  It's a great podcast so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment