Thursday, August 17, 2017

Despicable Me 3

While my oldest daughter was at CampQuest, I took my youngest daughter out to the movies to see Despicable Me 3.


It wasn't the best of the Despicable Me movies but it was still a fun movie to watch.  I shouldn't have to refute the bad science in the movie given that it is a superhero/villain cartoon movie, but we live in a world in which climate change is considered a hoax by our President and dismissed by much of the GOP.  We also live in a world in which life saving vaccines are openly attacked and for some reason the flat earth movement is slowly growing.  So let me just say a few things about this movie so everyone is clear.

Bubble gum bombs that lift parts of a city into space DO NOT EXIST!  Villains from the 1980s with cheesy 1980s mustaches DO exist.  :-)  Go out and enjoy this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment