Thursday, August 31, 2017

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I know, we are a bit behind the times in not having seen this when it was out in the theaters, but we finally sat down and watched Rogue One:  A Star Wars Story.


My kids and I loved it!  My wife, on the other hand, was more or less 'meh' on it.  LOL!  She's never seen the originals (Episodes 4, 5, and 6).  She's only seen Episode 2, which I took her to in the theater and she was scarred for life.  Episode 2 is not very good and the absolute wrong movie to watch first in the Star Wars franchise.  Actually, we did see Episode 7 in the theater, but watching Episode 2 first probably but a bad taste in her mouth as it relates to Star Wars.

I really don't have much else to say other than to watch Rogue One.  It details how the Death Star blueprints were obtained, which lead to the destruction of the Death Star in Episode 4.  In Episode 4 we know the rebels have the blueprints, but are never told how they were obtained.  Rogue One is the story of how they were obtained.  Rogue One also contains a very strong female lead which is good to see in movies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment