Tuesday, March 5, 2019

BrainStuff Podcast

Science Podcasts

I'm a big fan of science themed podcasts, as any reader of this blog knows. I'm constantly on the lookout for new science podcasts. Some I've kept on my must-listen to list for years. Others come and go as my mood changes. But as far as I'm concerned, there can never be too many science podcasts out there. I recently discovered a few, new to me, science podcasts that are great!

BrainStuff Podcast

I recently started listening to the Stuff You Should Know podcast and posted on it a week or two ago. Both podcasts are part of Stuff Media and I learned Stuff Media has a whole host of very cool science podcasts! Since I can't listen to all of them, I've had a very hard time choosing! The BrainStuff podcast was an easy choice. Most BrainStuff podcasts focus on a relatively obscure topic and are only a few minutes long. We all have 5-10 minutes to listen to a podcast that teaches you something new! I highly encourage you to check it out. Like me, you might keep it, or you might not keep it on your list, or maybe your tastes continually change. Regardless, check it out and tell your kids about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment