Friday, March 1, 2019

This Blog's History: The Next Lunar Eclipse

This Blog's History

Starting several years ago, every Friday I link back to a previous post I wrote. Why? I may be biased, but I think there's quite a bit of good, exciting science I post on this blog, and I like to revisit these old posts. Plus it is a way for new readers to see many of the cool science experiments I've done with my kids in the past without reading the blog from day one, which was over 1,000 posts ago!

The Next Lunar Eclipse

You either saw or didn't see the January 2019 total lunar eclipse observable from much of the U.S., assuming it wasn't cloudy at your location. Shortly after that eclipse, I wrote a post discussing the next total lunar eclipse observable from the U.S., which doesn't occur until May 2022. Mark your calendars now.

Where do I go?

For the original post, click the link below. This links to the original post I wrote a couple of years ago.

The Next Lunar Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment