Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Climate One Podcast

Science Podcasts

I'm a big fan of science themed podcasts, as any reader of this blog knows. I'm constantly on the lookout for new science podcasts. Some I've kept on my must-listen to list for years. Others come and go as my mood changes. But as far as I'm concerned, there can never be too many science podcasts out there. I recently discovered a few, new to me, science podcasts that are great!

Climate One Podcast

Warming global temperatures are drastically and quickly changing the climate on Earth and these changes are not positive. From extinctions to drought to rising sea levels, climate change is greatly affecting how we live our lives. There are many science themed podcasts out there, but I've only discovered a few that focus on climate change. Many look at climate change in individual episodes, but only a few are dedicated to climate change in every episode. The Climate One podcast is one of those climate change dedicated podcasts.

The Climate One podcast is put on by Climate One at Commonwealth Club. Their website describes the group as:

"Climate One at The Commonwealth Club is a thriving leadership dialogue on energy, the economy and the environment. We bring together top thinkers and doers from business, government, academia and advocacy groups to advance the discussion about a clean energy future."

I've learned quite a bit listening to this podcast and I highly encourage you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment